Jun 15, 2011

Journal Entry Dated 5-26-11

I sort of lost my temper yesterday morning with Mr. H. I get tired of his wavering. So I kind of yelled at him and told him to choose SOMETHING! After I yelled, he told me that he had begun to fill our his endorsement packet. So I felt bad for yelling at him because he was doing something.

He and I are so different. When I decide I'm going to do something, I plow ahead and get it done. He moves very slowly. And I can understand, but it's just not how I work.

Mr. H. said he quit filling out his endorsement info because he needed his recruiter information. What I would have done is called the recruiter and gotten that information. Well, Mr. H. kind of waits around for a day or two before getting what he needs. I still have no idea if he called the recruiter or not.

No comments: