Jun 9, 2011

Journal Entry Dated 5-17-11

The recruiter didn't call last night. Mr. H. said it didn't matter because if he was supposed to join, it wouldn't make a difference what the recruiter said (about the waiver looking bad). He's right.

He told me he'd really like to sit down with the Fort Riley chaplain. so I found his contact information and wrote it down for Mr. H. I told him his homework was to call or email him. I noticed he took the info with him when he left for work. Hopefully he'll call him! Maybe get a meeting set up or something.

I feld like last night Mr. H. really felt like he should do it. He finished a book and said he was too much of a wus. Also he mentioned that he hfelt like if we pursued this, he would be selected for Active Duty. He's not been that positive before. A good sign.

Last night, we went to town as a family. We bought ceiling fans for our room and the living room. Then we ate at Famous Dave's to celebrate his graduation. (He received his MDiv from Liberty--Summa Cum Laude!). Then to the library and Wal-Mart. It was nice to be together as a family.

I'm thinking of taking a break from my direct sales company. It's just not as fun as it used to be. I kind of dread leaving the family. Plus, with summer ball and homeschooling, I'm not sure I'll have time. But I have gotten someone else to take my other group, so that will make a difference.

No comments: